B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Feb 12, 2011 #6,701 9/10 for simplicity and nice animation.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Feb 12, 2011 #6,702 Okay signature not the best so 7/10
F Fallouttt Poster Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 203 Feb 12, 2011 #6,703 1st:8/10 2nd: I dont like GIFs 6/10
R Rokonader Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 962 Feb 13, 2011 #6,704 1/10 I would have rated 9, but the scary red eye made me pee my pants.
V-FIN Forum Fiend Joined Jun 3, 2009 Messages 653 Feb 14, 2011 #6,705 I like the colors but it's simple and yet again a signature that is just a showoff for awards and stuff? 6/10 Here's a little signature that I made for Tomi87->
I like the colors but it's simple and yet again a signature that is just a showoff for awards and stuff? 6/10 Here's a little signature that I made for Tomi87->
A arnarbatman Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 22, 2009 Messages 2,152 Feb 15, 2011 #6,706 I would like to see a background once in a while in your signatures V But nice smudgy effect , boring colors, but nothing you could really do about it because of the render, not sure about the circles around him.. 7/10
I would like to see a background once in a while in your signatures V But nice smudgy effect , boring colors, but nothing you could really do about it because of the render, not sure about the circles around him.. 7/10
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Feb 15, 2011 #6,707 Wow amazing signature 10/10 I just can't believe it!
C Camp Commando Famous Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 444 Feb 16, 2011 #6,708 Its alright the animation is a little bland though. 8/10
R RaidenDude Poster Joined Dec 31, 2010 Messages 114 Feb 16, 2011 #6,709 Awesome comic picture, maybe add something more to the signature?Quotes, etc. 7/10
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Feb 16, 2011 #6,710 9/10 Nice edit,. Like the colour aswell, although I dont know who he is xD
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Feb 16, 2011 #6,711 Dark Evolution 2010 said: 9/10 Nice edit,. Like the colour aswell, although I dont know who he is xD Click to expand... I see a wall of text, ?/10.
Dark Evolution 2010 said: 9/10 Nice edit,. Like the colour aswell, although I dont know who he is xD Click to expand... I see a wall of text, ?/10.
C Camp Commando Famous Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 444 Feb 16, 2011 #6,712 I dont know what the hell she is doing with that skull but i love the blends and lighting... 9.5/10
F Fallouttt Poster Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 203 Feb 17, 2011 #6,714 7/10 Too plain also render doesnt fit into the background (for me)
Daze Rookie Joined Feb 17, 2011 Messages 32 Feb 18, 2011 #6,715 Great Signature 7/10 because its a pre-made xD.
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Feb 19, 2011 #6,716 8/10. Render sticks out a bit and the background isn't the most interesting one I've seen. However the text looks really good.
8/10. Render sticks out a bit and the background isn't the most interesting one I've seen. However the text looks really good.
phalanx EGO Zealot Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 1,785 Feb 28, 2011 #6,717 I like It for the most part. Render looks weird to me in this. Like he's floating or a cut off picture kind of feel. Idk. 8/10 Be gentle please... First signature I've done in probably close to a year. Q__Q
I like It for the most part. Render looks weird to me in this. Like he's floating or a cut off picture kind of feel. Idk. 8/10 Be gentle please... First signature I've done in probably close to a year. Q__Q
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Mar 1, 2011 #6,718 Your render sticks out too much, I'd suggest a gradient map on soft light. 5/10
K Krysalist Poster Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 172 Mar 1, 2011 #6,719 9/10! Love how the render and the text are both kinda 'disappearing'. But the only bad bit is that rectangle :S
9/10! Love how the render and the text are both kinda 'disappearing'. But the only bad bit is that rectangle :S
T TremendousLion Thread Junky Joined Feb 7, 2010 Messages 864 Mar 1, 2011 #6,720 Hehe, sorry, I wanted the other one rates. I love your popout though, that is freaken sweet. 9.986785094068970459703/10
Hehe, sorry, I wanted the other one rates. I love your popout though, that is freaken sweet. 9.986785094068970459703/10