Good Video card for under $50?

nah, because who knows, maybe his 9500GT is clocked at something like 3000/9001/7000

at which point it would probably be faster than a stock 8800GT
 
Alright, its been order and I am expecting it around Friday.
In all, it was $39.00 For the Graphics Card and the Cables.
I'll make sure to post here and tell you guys if it worked!
Thanks for all the help!
 
Also, I see that the PCI wires are only needed if your Motherboard can't handle it. Well since my Power outage is 400W, do I need the wires?
 
Your card will still run, but once the GPU usage gets to like 60% and up, it will probably blue screen or just shut off.
 
URGENT HELP NEEDED!

I got the card and wires.
I inserted the card into its slot and it made that snap sound. I got the Wires and I plugged the side with 6 slots into the Card. I looked for 2 PC four pin slots to plug it into, but only found one. I tried it with just the one plugged in and my PC would not start. The wires are
Four Pin Molex Hard Drive to Six Pin PCIExpress Adapter.
Please instruct me on how to install it since I'm such a idoit and please help!
 
URGENT HELP NEEDED!

I got the card and wires.
I inserted the card into its slot and it made that snap sound. I got the Wires and I plugged the side with 6 slots into the Card. I looked for 2 PC four pin slots to plug it into, but only found one. I tried it with just the one plugged in and my PC would not start. The wires are
Four Pin Molex Hard Drive to Six Pin PCIExpress Adapter.
Please instruct me on how to install it since I'm such a idoit and please help!

You only have one free 4 pin molex? and you dont have a PCI-E 6-pin connector available?

You need them both plugged in to give enough power to the card. I would double check all cords coming from you PSU, it might be hiding somewhere.
 
Back
Top