- Joined
- Mar 7, 2009
- Messages
- 4,081
No, it's not. It's the second number that matters. 8800 is better.If Anything. Go with the 9500GT. It has much better graphics then the 8800 and only about 10$ more.
Last edited:
No, it's not. It's the second number that matters. 8800 is better.If Anything. Go with the 9500GT. It has much better graphics then the 8800 and only about 10$ more.
If Anything. Go with the 9500GT. It has much better graphics then the 8800 and only about 10$ more.
this would be what one could classify as false.
Also, I see that the PCI wires are only needed if your Motherboard can't handle it. Well since my Power outage is 400W, do I need the wires?
URGENT HELP NEEDED!
I got the card and wires.
I inserted the card into its slot and it made that snap sound. I got the Wires and I plugged the side with 6 slots into the Card. I looked for 2 PC four pin slots to plug it into, but only found one. I tried it with just the one plugged in and my PC would not start. The wires are
Four Pin Molex Hard Drive to Six Pin PCIExpress Adapter.
Please instruct me on how to install it since I'm such a idoit and please help!