Rate the above users signature!!!*****

6/10 for the first
7/10 for the second, because the dimensions are kind of weird
 
10/10 because it's made by TomsSound, who, through some genetic experiment is some kind of Photoshop god.
 
10/10 because it's made by TomsSound, who, through some genetic experiment is some kind of Photoshop god.

Wonderful display sig, quite the good PS job. ;). Great job blending eGO logo with the metal.
 
9/10

looks great imo!

My signature was something I just made tonight, and it was the first time I've ever used photoshop. I was playing around with it all night, and this was this finished product. Please rate it and tell me what I could improve on ^^
(The only thing I thought that I could've done better off the top of my mind was instead of one of the TF2 characters, I should've put a character from a different game eGO supports, or at least made one of the TF2 character on the Blu team. I also think I could've made the background a bit better, Although, it's not a big issue and I'm satisfied with it for now. So please, feel free to give constructive criticism)
 
Last edited:
9/10

looks great imo!

My signature was something I just made tonight, and it was the first time I've ever used photoshop. I was playing around with it all night, and this was this finished product. Please rate it and tell me what I could improve on ^^
(The only thing I thought that I could've done better off the top of my mind was instead of one of the TF2 characters, I should've put a character from a different game eGO supports, or at least made one of the TF2 character on the Blu team. I also think I could've made the background a bit better, Although, it's not a big issue and I'm satisfied with it for now. So please, feel free to give constructive criticism)

Pretty good just make it a little bigger the limit I use is pixels 400x150 that is one thing. Also I like your blend in the background and good job using renders. Still have work but I believe in you!

4/10
 
Pretty good just make it a little bigger the limit I use is pixels 400x150 that is one thing. Also I like your blend in the background and good job using renders. Still have work but I believe in you!

4/10

Thanks! It was my first attempt at photoshop xD Hopefully I'll get better with time like I said. I'm glad you like the blend, I didn't think people would like it. What else should I try to improve on other than the size? I made it that size because that's what it says under "Edit your signature" xD
 
It's too small and is too much of a mess. What can be improved is that you increase to size. I like to work with 480x210 pixels and 72 in resolution. Make it simple. We'd like to see more of the background.

I think you did a good job with the fontchoice and the effects on it. And the very same signature would look alot better if not pro if only the size is increased and you get rid of atleast 1 of the guys in your signature.

4(5*)/10.
+1 for first attempt*
 
Last edited:
6/10
I like it, but to me the font choice doesn't really fit the theme, just in my own personal opinion.
Okay guys, I made my second attempt at a signature, and tried to follow the advice. Made it less cluttered by keeping it to one theme (one rendered character), and I spent more time developing an appealing background, as well as made it bigger of course.
Am I getting any better?
 
Better, 7/10

You did make it bigger, which is fantastic all you need is to maybe add a radial blur to the guy to make him look a lot cooler (make sure that is in a different layer) then lower the opacity of the radial blur but what you have is pretty good now.
 
I'm sure glad you gave me a 7/10 that time. Glad I'm improving a bit. Thanks for the advice about enlarging it, sticking to one theme, etc. Anything else I need to improve on?

As for the Blur, I'm working on that now, hopefully it will turn out good! I was post it asap.

EDIT: Also, I added the Edgegamers.org to the top right, is that font/color good? Is it too big?
 
Okay, I added the radial blur like you said, that's the first time I've used a tool like that since I'm new to photoshop and all. Hopefully it came out decent? What do you think now?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top