Signature Problems

Sir Tom Banana

I made one post
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
13
Hey guys. I'm kind of new to eGO and I just made a forum signature. I saved it at 32 kb and 499x99, keeping within the 97kb 500x100 rule. However, whenever I hit upload or save signature, it just says "unable to save image". How do I get my sig to be able to save? Thanks:)
 
Last edited:
Post your image to a a photo hosting site. Then copy the link to the picture and insert it useing the image button on the thingy. :P sorry im not a very detailed person. XD
 
I came across this exact issue, had to find out for myself how to do it, if only i knew that guide existed ;)
 
The First two comments are very helpful do that i was gonna say use photbucket & get the IMG file & Paste it in your sig
 
I came across this exact issue, had to find out for myself how to do it, if only i knew that guide existed ;)

If you found it useful you may recommend in the drop box that it be moved to the information center. Then others could use it. I find myself posting the link every two or four months.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top