- Joined
- Sep 3, 2008
- Messages
- 2,421
Favorite TF2 Map?
Favorite TF2 Class / Weapon?
Favorite Favorite?
Favorite Steam Game?(Wait nevermind that's Revelations 2012)
Why cant I put strikes through my text? (<p style="text-decoration: line-through;">Your strikethrough text here</p> - <S>Strike Text</S>)
Favorite Song / Band?
Favorite Poll in all your years of Edge Gamers?
Why were you so interested in the Thirdperson idea?
How many bad guys have you put in jail?
Why are you so cool?
What does a Technical Ad, I mean Division Leader actually do?
- Community map: cp_blackmesa_final
Official Map: ctf_2fort - Spy / The Axtinguisher
- The Favorite
- If we're not counting TF2, it's Portal 2
- [strike]Yes you can[/strike]
- Shimokawa Mikuni - Tomorrow
- This is the greatest poll of all time.
- I like listening to what the community wants and working on new stuff so I decided to give it a shot.
- 42 so far.
- Because I'm cool like that.
- As a Tech DL I maintain the servers and develop new cool stuff for eGO. As a TF2 DL I make sure you and everyone else are satisfied with how the division is running.
























