spidEY's Ultimate "Ask Me Anything" Thread

Favorite TF2 Map?
Favorite TF2 Class / Weapon?
Favorite Favorite?
Favorite Steam Game?(Wait nevermind that's Revelations 2012)
Why cant I put strikes through my text? (<p style="text-decoration: line-through;">Your strikethrough text here</p> - <S>Strike Text</S>)
Favorite Song / Band?
Favorite Poll in all your years of Edge Gamers?
Why were you so interested in the Thirdperson idea?
How many bad guys have you put in jail?
Why are you so cool?
What does a Technical Ad, I mean Division Leader actually do?

  1. Community map: cp_blackmesa_final
    Official Map: ctf_2fort
  2. Spy / The Axtinguisher
  3. The Favorite
  4. If we're not counting TF2, it's Portal 2
  5. [strike]Yes you can[/strike]
  6. Shimokawa Mikuni - Tomorrow
  7. This is the greatest poll of all time.
  8. I like listening to what the community wants and working on new stuff so I decided to give it a shot.
  9. 42 so far.
  10. Because I'm cool like that.
  11. As a Tech DL I maintain the servers and develop new cool stuff for eGO. As a TF2 DL I make sure you and everyone else are satisfied with how the division is running.
 
Why didn't this get stickied?
Who's reflection is that in your eye?
How many people does it take to rock the house?
How do I strike my words again, I forgot. :3
What kind of guy are you? The kind to ask if they have a pen, or the kind to always have one on hand?
 
Last edited:
How many slices of bread can you fit in your toaster?
What is the color yellow symbolize?
What happens when I press this button?
Are you a robot?
What is your take on american cheese?
 
Why didn't this get stickied?
Who's reflection is that in your eye?
How many people does it take to rock the house?
How do I strike my words again, I forgot. :3
What kind of guy are you? The kind to ask if they have a pen, or the kind to always have one on hand?

  1. It didn't get stickied because this thread's awesomeness would crush other threads beneath it.
  2. A one of a dragon.
  3. By my most recent calculations, it takes 2.
  4. You can use the [strike][/strike] tags.
  5. I'm the kind of guy that carries two pens, just in case. :P

How many slices of bread can you fit in your toaster?
What is the color yellow symbolize?
What happens when I press this button?
Are you a robot?
What is your take on american cheese?

  1. One and a half.
  2. It symbolizes sunshine.
  3. I wouldn't advise you to push that button as it will make all of the TF2 servers explode.
  4. Would you like me to do a web search for: "Are you a robot?"
  5. It tastes quite odd, don't you think?

When will !lotion be added?

It's already implemented on the Events server, it's !slay vp
 


    1. One and a half.
    2. It symbolizes sunshine.
    3. I wouldn't advise you to push that button as it will make all of the TF2 servers explode.
    4. Would you like me to do a web search for: "Are you a robot?"
    5. It tastes quite odd, don't you think?


  1. Yellow is actually depression. Ironic isn't it?
    American cheese tastes better on a burger than stand alone. But cheddar is also delicious
 
I got a fun one


Could a G ranked member ever hold a leadership position :lol:?
 
why isnt diablo 3 working?

It's because Blizzard didn't prepare well for its initial launch.

Is half life 3 ( half life 2:ep 3) ever coming out?

It's going to be Half-Life 2: Episode 3, and yes, it's coming out "soon". Please refer to Valve Time.

did you disable the gameme verbose messages? :p

Yes, it was me. :)

y u no speek to me anymore

It's because you haven't been on Steam for a very long time due to exams.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top