Alright this week we need to grind Valve Maps for everyday this week, this way we can grind each of our servers in the coming weeks, with this we can get much needed rank for any of our in need servers with this being said its also important to save our higher ranking servers if seen empty and to also not forget Foundry, PL and Doomsday.

At the time of this post, Valve Maps is at 349. I don't know what's causing the backward slide, but I'm utterly perplexed at how Valve Maps has been declining while Foundry has been on a wild upswing, presently at 190.
If we get Foundry to 100 and Valve Maps back to 200, Wilson has promised* that he and I will sing "You Make My Dreams Come True." A few of you have probably already heard my rough cut of it.
*He hasn't.
At the time of this post, Valve Maps is at 349. I don't know what's causing the backward slide, but I'm utterly perplexed at how Valve Maps has been declining while Foundry has been on a wild upswing, presently at 190.
If we get Foundry to 100 and Valve Maps back to 200, Wilson has promised* that he and I will sing "You Make My Dreams Come True." A few of you have probably already heard my rough cut of it.
*He hasn't.
At the time of this post, Valve Maps is at 349. I don't know what's causing the backward slide, but I'm utterly perplexed at how Valve Maps has been declining while Foundry has been on a wild upswing, presently at 190.
If we get Foundry to 100 and Valve Maps back to 200, Wilson has promised* that he and I will sing "You Make My Dreams Come True." A few of you have probably already heard my rough cut of it.
*He hasn't.
i would love a competitive map server going that would be sweet
Most of the usual comp. maps are already in our VM rotatio, like Badlands, Granary, Upward, etc. Do you mean a server just for playing comp. scrims or something?
At the time of this post, Valve Maps is at 349. I don't know what's causing the backward slide, but I'm utterly perplexed at how Valve Maps has been declining while Foundry has been on a wild upswing, presently at 190.
:w00t:If we get Foundry to 100 and Valve Maps back to 200, Wilson has promised* that he and I will sing "You Make My Dreams Come True." A few of you have probably already heard my rough cut of it.
*He hasn't.
The Servers are filling up nicely! Nice Job fillings those severs!
Shouldn't this thread be re-named to FFTF Report then?
But dis is solely on VM. dabes server.
But dis is solely on VM. dabes server.

Maybe for a new thread, but not this one. Too much history of VM. :3I can see this turning into a FFTF Report. :X
Maybe for a new thread, but not this one. Too much history of VM. :3
On it.
nononono
don't do anything yet. Kazoo's putting it up I think.