Valve Maps's Progress Thread

Should we disable no-crits & no-spread on VM for Quickplay?

  • Yes

    Points: 24 55.8%
  • No

    Points: 19 44.2%

  • Total voters
    43
  • Poll closed .
The best way to bring down Vmaps rank is to 24/7 fill it with dedicated people.
I fill it up everyday!

How come?
Because when you guys leave to bed, you don't really care about servers or whatever happens.
But when I log on and see empty servers, I feel depressed.
Click here:

Get your recruits to fill, get your family to fill , get your pets to fill.
We need your efforts and dedication :)
:w00t: Look at our 2Fort and Dustbowl, thanks to our dedication and no ending will to improve our server ranks we got them under 100!

Way to go lads.
~Borrrosss
 
Last edited:
i love valve maps but i wish it was more cp maps and a little more competitive maps and i love the no crits
 
After spending a few days playing in Valve Maps I really think the rotation might be some of the problem for why it keeps dropping in rank. Maps like ctf_sawmill and koth_nucleus seem to empty out the server everytime they come up.

Also valve needs to get on allowing tc_hyrdo in quickplay :D
 
After spending a few days playing in Valve Maps I really think the rotation might be some of the problem for why it keeps dropping in rank. Maps like ctf_sawmill and koth_nucleus seem to empty out the server everytime they come up.

Also valve needs to get on allowing tc_hyrdo in quickplay :D

koth_nucleus stays pretty consistently full whenever it's up.

But you're right. We need better maps in the rotation. No one wants to play ctf_sawmill or koth_king. But people vote for em anyway for some reason, and it empties the server.
 
koth_nucleus stays pretty consistently full whenever it's up.

But you're right. We need better maps in the rotation. No one wants to play ctf_sawmill or koth_king. But people vote for em anyway for some reason, and it empties the server.

Well, I LOVE Nucleus and CTF Sawmill.
 
Bump! Recently Valve maps has been tedious to fill even though its rank is higher than any of the other lower ranked servers, could there be something wrong with Valve maps?
 
Bump! Recently Valve maps has been tedious to fill even though its rank is higher than any of the other lower ranked servers, could there be something wrong with Valve maps?

It's a rotation server with slightly obscure maps no one except for dedicated players regularly play on.

SO easy to fill.
 
I've noticed that some maps that the server are easier to fill than other ones.

It really just comes down to which map the server is on when we attempt to fill it.....
 
I've noticed that some maps that the server are easier to fill than other ones.

It really just comes down to which map the server is on when we attempt to fill it.....

This talk again. Go see the last FFTF meeting.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top