Valve Maps's Progress Thread

Should we disable no-crits & no-spread on VM for Quickplay?

  • Yes

    Points: 24 55.8%
  • No

    Points: 19 44.2%

  • Total voters
    43
  • Poll closed .
Alright this week we need to grind Valve Maps for everyday this week, this way we can grind each of our servers in the coming weeks, with this we can get much needed rank for any of our in need servers with this being said its also important to save our higher ranking servers if seen empty and to also not forget Foundry, PL and Doomsday.
 
Last edited:
You have my idler!


(And I may be playing a bit to get ready for the free 4 all, but I'm going to be pretty busy…)
 
I'm really glad valve maps is better. That's one of our best servers, and it would suck if we lost it :(
 
Alright this week we need to grind Valve Maps for everyday this week, this way we can grind each of our servers in the coming weeks, with this we can get much needed rank for any of our in need servers with this being said its also important to save our higher ranking servers if seen empty and to also not forget Foundry, PL and Doomsday.

Sounds like a plan.
 
At the time of this post, Valve Maps is at 349. I don't know what's causing the backward slide, but I'm utterly perplexed at how Valve Maps has been declining while Foundry has been on a wild upswing, presently at 190.

If we get Foundry to 100 and Valve Maps back to 200, Wilson has promised* that he and I will sing "You Make My Dreams Come True." A few of you have probably already heard my rough cut of it. :P





*He hasn't.
 
At the time of this post, Valve Maps is at 349. I don't know what's causing the backward slide, but I'm utterly perplexed at how Valve Maps has been declining while Foundry has been on a wild upswing, presently at 190.

If we get Foundry to 100 and Valve Maps back to 200, Wilson has promised* that he and I will sing "You Make My Dreams Come True." A few of you have probably already heard my rough cut of it. :P





*He hasn't.

knapp01.png
 
At the time of this post, Valve Maps is at 349. I don't know what's causing the backward slide, but I'm utterly perplexed at how Valve Maps has been declining while Foundry has been on a wild upswing, presently at 190.

If we get Foundry to 100 and Valve Maps back to 200, Wilson has promised* that he and I will sing "You Make My Dreams Come True." A few of you have probably already heard my rough cut of it. :P





*He hasn't.



OpoQQ.jpg
 
Most of the usual comp. maps are already in our VM rotatio, like Badlands, Granary, Upward, etc. Do you mean a server just for playing comp. scrims or something?
 
At the time of this post, Valve Maps is at 349. I don't know what's causing the backward slide, but I'm utterly perplexed at how Valve Maps has been declining while Foundry has been on a wild upswing, presently at 190.

If we get Foundry to 100 and Valve Maps back to 200, Wilson has promised* that he and I will sing "You Make My Dreams Come True." A few of you have probably already heard my rough cut of it. :P





*He hasn't.

I'm on it.

i would love a competitive map server going that would be sweet

Most of the usual comp. maps are already in our VM rotatio, like Badlands, Granary, Upward, etc. Do you mean a server just for playing comp. scrims or something?

I think he means a server that runs things like cp_warmfront of ctf_vitalism. (Vitalism is awful btw.)

I don't think we can have a server up and running like that for pub play. It'd be fairly difficult to fill and generate ad revenue from so it can stay up. Just go play lobbies or maybe whenever Wilson opens up the league server for a practice scrim or something, you can join.
 
At the time of this post, Valve Maps is at 349. I don't know what's causing the backward slide, but I'm utterly perplexed at how Valve Maps has been declining while Foundry has been on a wild upswing, presently at 190.

Yeah. Our servers really are strange. Foundry was declining rather badly not too long ago, and now it's practically skyrocketing up the ranks. Which is good, but Valve Maps should do the same!

If we get Foundry to 100 and Valve Maps back to 200, Wilson has promised* that he and I will sing "You Make My Dreams Come True." A few of you have probably already heard my rough cut of it. :P





*He hasn't.
:w00t:

TO THE 200 RANKS WE GO!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top