Holiday Cards! Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait? You wanted anthrax? Oh carp. Honourbound, you may want to hold off opening your card dearie. ;)

B...but I was expecting Anthrax!

Wait, you sent de-enriched samples, right? I don't want enriched Anthrax in my house.
 
I have no idea on what I possibly will recieve D:, probably will get it last out of everyone but that means it'll be the best :D
 
IDOL, WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU PUT IN MINE.

IT SOUNDS LIKE POWDER.

I'm scared to open it....
 
OH GOD IT'S WHITE POWDER.

And it tastes terrible. Geez, Idol, send me the dairy kind next time. I can't put this in my coffee.
 
card1.jpg

card2.jpg

card3.jpg


Thanks, Idol!
However, I don't condone your abuse of cats.
And no, I don't care that y'all see my address.. Too lazy to blur it out.
 
Haha cats. Here:

So when I looked in the mailbox, behold, there was a letter with a creepy return address and a handwriting almost as bad as my Dad's! But the second I picked it up......something felt weird.

It felt like powder.

I posted the above comment, then opened it.
Here are its contents:

8343607824_2577c13992_c.jpg


8343607322_dd6e14510b_c.jpg


And here is the powder in question:

8342550291_5b544ea5a4_c.jpg


I must say, this is the best thing I've ever gotten in the mail.
 
My card finally arrived in the mail today. The first thing I did was shake the envelope, listening for powder. (I did not want Anthrax, but I had to be careful.) I heard something move, so I checked it out. After cutting the envelope, I peeked in there and saw what looked like catnip.

2013-01-03191100_zps271be33a.jpg


Attila, my cat, was at my feet, and she very interested in the envelope. I opened it, knelt down next to Attila, and held it to her. She pretty much stuck her face in there! Definitely catnip.

2013-01-03191120_zpsf6035f64.jpg


When I opened my card, I made the mistake of opening it right there next to Attila. Big mistake. She tried to rip the card away from me, attacking my hand, so I ended up dropping the catnip on my knee and the carpet. She then attacked my knee for a moment, forgetting that her nails are super sharp. Actually, more like she didn't care at all. She just wanted the catnip. I managed to yank her off, get up, and watched as she attacked the carpet and eat at the catnip. It was amusing. But then, as I read my card, I realized she also ate the cat fur Idol gave me for knitting. Sorry, Idol, but I was not going to retrieve it when it was covered in catnip and in my cat's clutches.

2013-01-03191300_zps06a56199.jpg


Anyway, here is my card cover and card. Thank you, Idol!
2013-01-03191641_zps5d5ae01f.jpg

2013-01-03191712_zps367e22a1.jpg


And from afar, Attila watches me and the card, hoping to get a hold of it.

2013-01-03192316_zps1e9fc77b.jpg
 
Daaw.

I like kitteh's.

And Meep is your alt, ha, that's a new one.

Also, who in their right mind wears an orange sweater?
*looks down*
Oh.
 
Cute kitty Catvisor. Looks a lot like mine. Well, insomuch as both have pointy ears, whiskers, and a tail. However mine is far more concerned with how the spice must flow or something like that.

Mogwai.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top