V-Day for the Hat Division.

Got some flowers and chocolates and a big stuffed teddy bear for my special someone. :cool:

Sorry ladies, I'm taken.
 
No offense, but I don't think they care...:P

thats_the_joke.jpg
 
It's the second major holiday of the year. All holidays are basically days to buy holiday stuff.

In this instance, the greeting card and chocolate industry.

Thus, Corporation Day #2.

Could've just said that.
 
I have a girlfriend, but we're not doing anything. Her sister has a choir concert that I get to go listen to, that's about it.
 
Grilling her a steak. Got a nice, thick New York strip, it's marinading in some chilled Malbec now. The sliced portabella mushrooms are keeping it company. They'll go on the grill too, and get topped with some crumbled goat cheese right at the end. Joining them will be some asparagus, brushed with olive oil and lighted dusted with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.

I think I'll do alright.
 
If you really must know......

I am going to present my Valentine's Day drawing to this super awesome girl, because I am just so darn artistic. That, and I'm going to buy her some roses. :D

But, by the looks of how this thread is going, I'm sure I'm supposed to post some sort of "Forever alone" comment. I'm going to switch it up a bit and say that I will most likely be "not forever alone" :D
 
If you payed attention at all from my prior comments, This thread was hijacked by people complaining about it >_> I just wanted to hear how people will spend it.
 
I'm not doing anything ON Valentine's day, but my ladyfriend got me Supercross tickets for Valentine's day and we're going to the race in April!

SUPER STOKED BRO!
 
We celebrated today since we both work tomorrow. I made Gorgonzola stuffed filets with rosemary and lemon, roasted red potatoes also with rosemary (had a bit left-over), and fresh green beans with olive oil and black pepper. I grabbed a bottle of Blackstone merlot to compliment, but ended up drinking a bottle of my home-brewed Belgian Blonde Ale in a frosty mug. I got her a bottle of Versace Bright Crystal perfume, and she got me Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance collectors edition (with the awesome plasma lamp). She knows me too well.

I don't care for the marketing or egregious consumerism usually force fed to most Americans regarding the holiday, and luckily neither does she. We use the holiday as an excuse to just step away from our daily routine to appreciate each other and do something out of the norm.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top