me doing some modelling at a fashion show a wee while back:
![]()
Well too bad, you and your girlfriend shall be released anyway. Behold your afro.Ahgahd. I'll post then senior photo I take on Friday. I'll just edit it into this placeholder post. To bad you won't all get to see my LUSCIOUS AFRO but you'll get to see my braided hair.
It's her fault for using itCurse you and your evilness
MY neck. AHGAHD I was looking at hers. And someone took the picture. I dislike you right now Honor. :c

I always imagined you as that lady in your avatar but ok
Well too bad, you and your girlfriend shall be released anyway. Behold your afro.
![]()
![]()
As for me? Lets see if I can dig one up of just me.
EDIT: yeah I gave up after a couple seconds. Here, have a 3.5 year old group pic. Guess.
![]()
btw, I'm not the guy with the guitar. That would be WAAAY too easy.
Now you know the face behind the name. (I look horrid. XP)
![]()
Now you know the face behind the name. (I look horrid. XP)
omg you look like wowcrendornow you know the face behind the name. (i look horrid. Xp)
![]()