TF2 members post themselves!

Magus

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
1,734
slpy.gif

tumblr_mg95o7dPGh1rlrqiho1_500.gif

tumblr_mm19d1rkQU1rck5w1o1_400.gif

247.gif.pagespeed.ce.KJ_cZptumN.gif

244_.gif.pagespeed.ce.S-XJ__rWZJ.gif

240.gif

238.gif

227.gif

225.gif

222.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1376-1381846217-0.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26358-1381845043-13.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19703-1381845685-16.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23501-1381846064-1.gif

tumblr_nayhq6wu7L1ttjwiao1_400.gif

cat%2Bgifs.gif

tumblr_n6no7aIwxd1tbxbtwo1_400.gif

cat-gifs.gif

Kitten-attacks-hand.gif

hela4Aw.gif

cat-walking-on-treadmill.gif

er20Ng7.gif

5FqSMgP.gif

FPIQ1C4.gif

fzvOi9U.gif

3ApJwog.gif

EvqMX3u.gif

tumblr_mk1idl3Y4o1rmlxxio1_250.gif

HoafQMn.gif

j9a.gif
 
Last edited:
im going to sleep now, i shall do it when i wake, and you didnt steal it, they are just hipsters and we are mainstream, so after a while what they do becomes cool, then we pick it up :D
 


Left is TV. Right is a chair(use it to play on my laptop. Middle is my laptop on my bed when I don't play video games ATM)

Unclean mirror, will clean it someday
 
Last edited:
Ahgahd. I'll post then senior photo I take on Friday. I'll just edit it into this placeholder post. To bad you won't all get to see my LUSCIOUS AFRO but you'll get to see my braided hair.


c41YGOc.png


A close race.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahgahd. I'll post then senior photo I take on Friday. I'll just edit it into this placeholder post. To bad you won't all get to see my LUSCIOUS AFRO but you'll get to see my braided hair.
Well too bad, you and your girlfriend shall be released anyway. Behold your afro.

155956_449703638419773_22644244_n.jpg
522242_4950722132173_1922383210_a.jpg


As for me? Lets see if I can dig one up of just me.

EDIT: yeah I gave up after a couple seconds. Here, have a 3.5 year old group pic. Guess.

390025_2245541934824_1152363261_n.jpg


btw, I'm not the guy with the guitar. That would be WAAAY too easy.
 
Last edited:
Curse you and your evilness

MY neck. AHGAHD I was looking at hers. And someone took the picture. I dislike you right now Honor. :c
 
BXQwgOq.jpg








I would post a different picture, alas, my facebook would be a bit at risk xP
 
Out with my two closest friends since I was 14 or so.

This was taken summer of 2011 I believe.

2cfej4j.jpg
 
Well too bad, you and your girlfriend shall be released anyway. Behold your afro.

155956_449703638419773_22644244_n.jpg
522242_4950722132173_1922383210_a.jpg


As for me? Lets see if I can dig one up of just me.

EDIT: yeah I gave up after a couple seconds. Here, have a 3.5 year old group pic. Guess.

390025_2245541934824_1152363261_n.jpg


btw, I'm not the guy with the guitar. That would be WAAAY too easy.

nice drumset. you should let me show you how to play some real good music :thumbup1:
 
Here is me on my old laptop trying to satisfy my urge to build and kill things. Not as good playing Engie even if I have better armor on due to what was going on at the time.

attachment.php
 
Here's your boss joking around.
0


Here's your boss on the slopes.
0


Here's your boss.
603306_2593880744190_500939956_n.jpg


I want to see all of you!

edit: da hats!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top