Boo's "Keys For Dominations" [Official Thread]

  • Thread starter Thread starter BooDDEAD
  • Start date Start date
Wait i thought it started on june 14th.. but you have none in stock so we cant dom.. but the keys are on june 14th so.. O.o whhaat is going on
 
*sigh* If you happen to dominate me before the 14th, nothing is going to happen. When July 14th comes, I will have the keys and that's when this thing will start. I don't understand why everyone is so confused.
 
Four more days to try and dominate me(If you can~) :P

This is what confused me.. since today is the 10th and um.. 14th and um.. yeah.

Ok, thanks for clearing up boo.

Also, thank you for doing this. Im glad to see this.

Hopefully everyone gets a key and we all are happy and have fun time with each other.
 
This is what confused me.. since today is the 10th and um.. 14th and um.. yeah.

Ok, thanks for clearing up boo.

Also, thank you for doing this. Im glad to see this.

Hopefully everyone gets a key and we all are happy and have fun time with each other.

Yeah, I meant that as in four more days, you people can try and get keys. Sorry if it's confusing.
 
Honorbound, I didn't mean that you only had 4 more days to dominate me. This thing hasn't even started yet. No one has received keys as of today. I said it will start on July 14th, again sorry for being confusing.
 
And would anyone be interested in receiving robokeys instead of normal keys..? If so, I'll make sure to get some of those too.
 
And would anyone be interested in receiving robokeys instead of normal keys..? If so, I'll make sure to get some of those too.

Robokeys would be nice, since I unbox most of my robocrates
And, really, the RoboCrate is the first crate containing only hats that I unboxed
As in, the RoboCrate has no stranges, just hats
 
Honorbound, I didn't mean that you only had 4 more days to dominate me. This thing hasn't even started yet. No one has received keys as of today. I said it will start on July 14th, again sorry for being confusing.
AAAAAh

Yes, that was mainly my problem.

Get ready to get owned.
 
Come people, read the posts closely :p Although I approve of this pre-game psychological warfare on Boo, let's not traumatize him too much before the contest starts. If you stare too intently, he'll just turn his face away and hide.
 
Get ready to get owned.

Sorry, but you won't own me.

When will you have Keys Boo?

I have already said this a million times, I will have the keys on the day it starts, being June 14th.

Come people, read the posts closely :p Although I approve of this pre-game psychological warfare on Boo, let's not traumatize him too much before the contest starts. If you stare too intently, he'll just turn his face away and hide.

And I hate Boo jokes.
 
Back
Top