B
BooDDEAD
Four more days to try and dominate me(If you can~) 


Silly Polish, that is a polish sniper.Silly Honorbound that not a Polish it has no mini next to it.
So there's only 4 days to dominate you, while you have no keys?Four more days to try and dominate me(If you can~)![]()
So there's only 4 days to dominate you, while you have no keys?
Doesn't seem fair.
soo.......I'll have them on the day. Stop being so hungry. :/
soo.......
we can only dominate you for a bounty on one day?
whhaat is going onFour more days to try and dominate me(If you can~)![]()
This is what confused me.. since today is the 10th and um.. 14th and um.. yeah.
Ok, thanks for clearing up boo.
Also, thank you for doing this. Im glad to see this.
Hopefully everyone gets a key and we all are happy and have fun time with each other.
And would anyone be interested in receiving robokeys instead of normal keys..? If so, I'll make sure to get some of those too.
AAAAAhHonorbound, I didn't mean that you only had 4 more days to dominate me. This thing hasn't even started yet. No one has received keys as of today. I said it will start on July 14th, again sorry for being confusing.
When will you have Keys Boo?
Get ready to get owned.
When will you have Keys Boo?
Come people, read the posts closelyAlthough I approve of this pre-game psychological warfare on Boo, let's not traumatize him too much before the contest starts. If you stare too intently, he'll just turn his face away and hide.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo