L Leelee I made one post Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 4 Jul 2, 2013 #1 This is my first post in like 3 years and nobody will remember me but this is what happens when ASIAN INVASION leads.
This is my first post in like 3 years and nobody will remember me but this is what happens when ASIAN INVASION leads.
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Jul 2, 2013 #2 Go one way while the bomb goes by himself the other way and clutches the round?! good plan
L Leelee I made one post Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 4 Jul 2, 2013 #3 Actually bomb planted and was swarmed by CTs and ASIAN screamed and CTs defused. I was being sarcastic in posting this and just thought it was funny.
Actually bomb planted and was swarmed by CTs and ASIAN screamed and CTs defused. I was being sarcastic in posting this and just thought it was funny.
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Jul 2, 2013 #4 Leelee said: Actually bomb planted Click to expand... That T deserves a medal.
K Kennen I made one post Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 5 Jul 3, 2013 #6 hey thats me , paras + arctic t's = win.. always
Mudkip Active Member Joined Nov 12, 2009 Messages 294 Jul 4, 2013 #8 i'm sorry but i think having 20 t's camp behind twindow door and then all of us getting killed by 1 ct is/was a much better plan
i'm sorry but i think having 20 t's camp behind twindow door and then all of us getting killed by 1 ct is/was a much better plan