We have friendshipWhat do you guys offer?![]()
hats, cats, anime, joy, happiness, hats, fun, hats, hats
The TF2 division has Fullmetal. I think that's more than enough to convince you to join.
We have Idol
I call shenanigans! eGO has the #1 DoD:S server in the world, and we have soldier hats :thumbup1:We take things seriously. In CS:S and DOD:S they like to have fun and play games, but here, we get stuff done. I get paid 10,00 a month by eGO, you wanna know why? Not to play games, and have a "good time", I can tell you that.
This looks rather familiar Jerebear.We take things seriously. In CS:S and DOD:S they like to have fun and play games, but here, we get stuff done. I get paid 10,00 a month by eGO, you wanna know why? Not to play games, and have a "good time", I can tell you that.
I call shenanigans! eGO has the #1 DoD:S server in the world, and we have soldier hats :thumbup1:
Silly brother ducky jerebear