Should I join TF2 division?

Their hats are the dabes in teh land! If you'd lived here for a day you'd understand :D
 
What do you guys offer? :)
We have friendship
vlcsnap2013040709h36m41.png


We have hats
party_hat.jpg


We like to dance
5qb.gif


We have the cutest leadership
340o.png


We like cats
1366738831372.gif


We have free watermelon
watermellon.jpg


We tell funny jokes
headdesk.gif

(ask caelestis about that one)

And we always take things seriously
misaka.gif

vlcsnap2013032407h46m44.png


(and did I mention anime?)
 
The TF2 division has Fullmetal. I think that's more than enough to convince you to join.
 
While we offer everything that has already been stated, I have to say that you should pick the division based on the game. You will definitely fit in much faster if you enjoy TF2 and love to play it almost every day. If you prefer to play DOD:S or CS:S, then you might want to check out those divisions instead.

When and if you decide to change divisions, be sure to send a PM to both a DL in your current division and a DL in your division of choice to let them know of your transfer.
 
Its not a question! We have great leadership, events, servers are almost always full. Plus we are the ones who started admin training. = have some = we win.
 
We take things seriously. In CS:S and DOD:S they like to have fun and play games, but here, we get stuff done. I get paid 10,00 a month by eGO, you wanna know why? Not to play games, and have a "good time", I can tell you that.




In all seriousness, it all should depend on what game you play more. If you love CS:S or DOD:S and only play TF2 on occasion, you should definitely choose one of the two ladder.
 
We take things seriously. In CS:S and DOD:S they like to have fun and play games, but here, we get stuff done. I get paid 10,00 a month by eGO, you wanna know why? Not to play games, and have a "good time", I can tell you that.
I call shenanigans! eGO has the #1 DoD:S server in the world, and we have soldier hats :thumbup1:
Silly brother ducky jerebear
 
I think you'll fit in just fine over here.
 
We take things seriously. In CS:S and DOD:S they like to have fun and play games, but here, we get stuff done. I get paid 10,00 a month by eGO, you wanna know why? Not to play games, and have a "good time", I can tell you that.
This looks rather familiar Jerebear.
 
Most of what I was going to say was already said... But I'll say it anyway!

Hats. Cats. Animes. Hats. Ducks vs. Gooses. Hats. Pootispencerhere. Hats. Unusuals. Keys. Lots and lots of crates. Hats. Named Hats. Hats with Descriptions. Normal Hats. Random Stuff. Lucksman. Rocket/Sticky Jumping. Hats. Idol, Kazoo, Polish, VP, Rdinator, Honorbound, and many many other cool people that I didn't write so this wouldn't take this much space. Hats. Fun. Hats. #Hastags. Hats. Trading. Trading Hats. Bacon Grease. Pan Fights. Hats. Prizes. Hats.

Uhm... Did I forget anything? Oh, of course! Hats.
 
I call shenanigans! eGO has the #1 DoD:S server in the world, and we have soldier hats :thumbup1:
Silly brother ducky jerebear

Two Soldier hats coming in the varieties of "Moss green" and "Dryer lint grey" vs Eighty Bajillion Rainbowchocolatevolcano "Melt-your-face-off-because-the-sheer-beauty-is-too-much-for-mortals" quality hats?

CaseclosedI'mbuyingeveryonemangosmoothieswithlittleumbrellasinthem
 
TF2 has flamethrowers. They are bright, sanitary and wonderful. Everyone likes them. You like them. You wish you could coat your friends and enemies alike in pyroclastic joy. Does counter modern warfighter 3 have that? HUH? DOES IT???!*





*Actual question. I don't really know about other games.

(I am enjoying that mango smoothie, btw. thanks, RD!)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top