Gta5

The best thing about GTA V is the ability to take selfies.
hcMkoBE.jpg
 
i like taking one character out to the middle of nowhere then switching characters and checking back after a while to see what they do on their own.
 
Ive never played tennis in real life. Ever. and im 33 in a few weeks. BUT!!! Tennis in this game. Is a blast. And i must say. i own! :P
 
Oh, and small spoiler/headsup.
For the first time that ive seen this in a game. Ever. They have speed traps on the highways. Come will be on the side of a highway and will pull you over if u zip past them at a good rate of speed. Awesome.
 
Oh, and small spoiler/headsup.
For the first time that ive seen this in a game. Ever. They have speed traps on the highways. Come will be on the side of a highway and will pull you over if u zip past them at a good rate of speed. Awesome.
That's funny, you also have to watch out who you hit in vehicles. I backed into a van today & before I knew it I had like 3-4 vans chasing me & shooting at me, I guess it must have been a gang or something.
 
Hey Baron, I think I am getting this today on 360. Feel free to shoot me a PM with your gamertag!

It wasn't in the budget until I realized I had two games that I don't play anymore that are on the list for GS, I can turn them in and get the game for $10. I know some people despise that store (don't hijack this thread to talk about it) but that's a great deal.

See you in Los Santos!
 
Game is awesome, I don't like the driving povs all that much. They should've made at least one of the pov aerial based so it's easier to see all the traffic around you like in Vice City or San Andreas.
 
Game is awesome, I don't like the driving povs all that much. They should've made at least one of the pov aerial based so it's easier to see all the traffic around you like in Vice City or San Andreas.
I 100% agree, you can't see anything in front of you unless you use the bumper view or what ever it is & that gives me motion sickness
 
GTA5 is Incredible!!! I have spent hours just cruising around the city and country side in some moded out super car jamming out to the cars radio hahaha!
 
Game is awesome, I don't like the driving povs all that much. They should've made at least one of the pov aerial based so it's easier to see all the traffic around you like in Vice City or San Andreas.
Go to the menu-settings-display & you can raise the car camera to high. It makes the driving a whole lot easier at high speeds.
 
Game keeps freezing on me. I have to have played the prologue heist like 8 or 9 times so far. I really hope Rockstar patches the game soon.
 
Game keeps freezing on me. I have to have played the prologue heist like 8 or 9 times so far. I really hope Rockstar patches the game soon.

Delete the game information, and reinstall. If that doesn't work, install it on a flash drive.


To contribute to the conversation:

I've had the game for three days. Finished the main campaign, and I'm at 70% completion. I'm a little disappointed that you can't do heists after the main story, however, you can rob stores, and it works fairly well. I've been enjoying the game so far, trying to hit 100% before the multiplayer comes out.
 
Delete the game information, and reinstall. If that doesn't work, install it on a flash drive.

Already done that, still freezes. On the flash drive I managed to get past the opening credits before it froze. So it's some progress i guess.
 
I'm having a blast playing GTAV. Rockstar really outdid themselves this time. Only negatives so far were bugs where I didn't receive the money from selling stocks and my cars disappearing from my garage.
 
I'm having a blast playing GTAV. Rockstar really outdid themselves this time. Only negatives so far were bugs where I didn't receive the money from selling stocks and my cars disappearing from my garage.

That and nobody seems to want to pay you for all the hard work you do. Everybody is trying to shiest you. But what I hate the most is that I can't steal that rich dude's Bugatti. Grrrrrrr
 
I'm at 80% completion. Hopefully going to hit 90 by tonight. REALLY want 100 before the multiplayer. Not gonna use any guides either. Finding the collectibles will be the hardest part. A lot of time consuming stuff.
 
Back
Top