Gimmi tips

Practice with a class to get better with it, and get a good hat. the second tip is vital for success in tf2
 
But like I said before, it's really all just practice. Put enough time and effort into something and you will become the best. Good luck!
And this is how I got good at my stickies gibbing Magus' little scout body all over 2Fort.

The only hat I have is Ellis hat :/
Hats will come as your skill increases. Hats are the best measure of in-game skill. The more hats a player has, the more l33t that player is.
 
What I do is I get my crosshair as close to my target's head as possible without scoping in. Then I go for the quick scope. That may not work for you, but that's what I've got haha.
 
Hats will come as your skill increases. Hats are the best measure of in-game skill. The more hats a player has, the more l33t that player is.

01B849408FDF58BCE0F1D1116ADE4B2B142A7869


yes more things i can buy from valve
 
If you like sniper then I suggest being on the lookout for spies.. Don't stay turned in one direction for to long, look around a lot. And remember... the Razorback will not save you from the Ambassador
 
Learn the sounds of the game and pay attention to them.

Knowing what kind of weapon an enemy is using against you before you even see him/her is very useful and can give you the edge in fights. If you know how to deal with a specific weapon before it gets used on you then it can meant he difference between winning and losing fights.
This also helps especially with spies since the Dead Ringer and uncloak sound effect is a fantastic way to find or know a spy is around.
You can also recognize if there is a sentry ahead and what level the sentry is based on the beeping sound it makes.
Lastly knowing the different kind of death screams of each class is extremely useful. If someone get's backstabbed or headshot and you hear that specific death scream, you will be able to react to the sniper or spy that just killed your ally much faster.
 
Ok this is how you play the tf2

Go heavy have a medic with you.... BAM entire enemy team dead.

Although if you play highlander don't do that..... I found out that doesn't work..... the hard way.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top