- Joined
- Jun 14, 2012
- Messages
- 1,014
Practice with a class to get better with it, and get a good hat. the second tip is vital for success in tf2
And this is how I got good at my stickies gibbing Magus' little scout body all over 2Fort.But like I said before, it's really all just practice. Put enough time and effort into something and you will become the best. Good luck!
Hats will come as your skill increases. Hats are the best measure of in-game skill. The more hats a player has, the more l33t that player is.The only hat I have is Ellis hat :/
Hats will come as your skill increases. Hats are the best measure of in-game skill. The more hats a player has, the more l33t that player is.
Please tell me that those crates have unusual guns.
Please.
Congratulations! You have passed your initiation.
No, it's revenge for being richer than I am in Minecraft.Dom caps of the n00b, Honorbound? Isn't that kind of like bragging about winning a fight against a disabled child?
:bored:
No, it's revenge for being richer than I am in Minecraft.