What other games you play besides CS

Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
62
Well I couldn't find this kind of thread so I decided to create new one :thumbup:

So post here what other games you play.

I play Dota 2 besides CSS.
 
Well..... most played game other than CSS, CoD4, BO2, MW2, LoL and BF3
 
dota2 is amazing, feel free to add me so we can play sometime.
I've been giving Garry's Mod another chance since a bunch of people in ventrilo play it also so it's a lot of fun. (pssst, get in ventrilo!)
 
If im not on CS:S im doing either

-Photoshop
-Youtube
-Netflix

I dont really game outside of css anymore, i used to. Went to do DOD again and i uninstalled it. Too lazy.
 
I only started playing CS a couple months ago after taking several years off from gaming. I used to be with a hardcore raiding guild in WoW from the early days of vanilla through WotLK. Years of raiding 5-6 nights a week for 4+ hours at a time burnt me out.

I plan on sticking with just CS for the foreseeable future. It's entirely different from the gaming I'm used to (I haven't played a fps since Halo 1 :O), but I've found it has a nice balance of serious gamers and casual gameplay. Plus, ego has some seriously cool people.
 
Garry's Mod, Total War: (Rome, Shogun 2, Empire), Awesomenauts, Crusader Kings 2, Warcraft 3, Dominions 3, Cataclysm: DDA, Dwarf Fortress, Skyrim, Minecraft (used to alot, not so much anymore), Civilization (4 and 5), Mount and Blade: Warband, and a bit of flash games. PC gamah fo life.
 
If were talking Multiplayer games, League of legends , Various Fighting games (SF4,KOF13,Super Turbo) and sometimes natural selection 2.
 
Play, Assassain Creed Black Flag(ps3 already beat the game 2) NHL 14 (ps3) GTA(ps3) might get back into World of Warcraft but I'm not sure yet(Mac), Clash Of Clans (application for iPad/iPod/iPhone/PC), Galcon Fusion (application for iPad/iPhone/iPod/PC).

-Snuggle-Boo out!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top