Post Christmas presents!

Angoron

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
226
So, I've waited long enough!
Sgp9xWB.jpg

I got this, a 26 inch monitor, and some new headphones for christmas.

Post anything you got for Christmas that you were pleased to get!
 
Nice!
I got this:

And a pocket watch but I am too lazy to post a pic of the pocket watch.
 
jnyt.jpg

mgf4.jpg

(got this from my secret santa in the Netherlands. only gift I care about)

plus some clothes and a gift card to massage envy.
 
YfUaOsh.jpg


I was given this flower pot thing.... I installed Dirt 1.0 and Seeds 2.0 but Flower 3.0 has not downloaded yet :(
 
I got a Tripod for my camera, and a 2 TB external USB drive to put the videos from my camera in. Also, I got headphone (Which would be good for my camera, but the cord is too short. Also gaming 'n stuff.)
 
It's not here yet, but I do believe I'm getting a personal Disc Golf Cage.
 
  • Cologne
  • $5 Gift Cards for Target x2
  • A Deep Commitment to Purple Paint x2
  • Lieutenant Bites
  • The Cremator's Conscience
  • Specialized Shotgun Killstreak Kit

Wonder what everyone else got... *coughcough*
 
Back
Top