Angoron Poster =(e)= Joined Mar 17, 2013 Messages 226 Dec 29, 2013 #1 So, I've waited long enough! I got this, a 26 inch monitor, and some new headphones for christmas. Post anything you got for Christmas that you were pleased to get!
So, I've waited long enough! I got this, a 26 inch monitor, and some new headphones for christmas. Post anything you got for Christmas that you were pleased to get!
S spearf Forum Fiend Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 650 Dec 29, 2013 #3 Nice! I got this: And a pocket watch but I am too lazy to post a pic of the pocket watch.
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Dec 29, 2013 #4 I got one of these: http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ultimate-breakfast-machine
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Dec 29, 2013 #5 (got this from my secret santa in the Netherlands. only gift I care about) plus some clothes and a gift card to massage envy.
(got this from my secret santa in the Netherlands. only gift I care about) plus some clothes and a gift card to massage envy.
F Fraurrix Thread Junky Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 897 Dec 29, 2013 #6 Rdinator said: I got one of these: http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ultimate-breakfast-machine Click to expand... That is actually amazing.
Rdinator said: I got one of these: http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/ultimate-breakfast-machine Click to expand... That is actually amazing.
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Dec 29, 2013 #7 I was given this flower pot thing.... I installed Dirt 1.0 and Seeds 2.0 but Flower 3.0 has not downloaded yet
I was given this flower pot thing.... I installed Dirt 1.0 and Seeds 2.0 but Flower 3.0 has not downloaded yet
T Tokiw Poster Joined Dec 26, 2013 Messages 159 Dec 29, 2013 #8 I got a Tripod for my camera, and a 2 TB external USB drive to put the videos from my camera in. Also, I got headphone (Which would be good for my camera, but the cord is too short. Also gaming 'n stuff.)
I got a Tripod for my camera, and a 2 TB external USB drive to put the videos from my camera in. Also, I got headphone (Which would be good for my camera, but the cord is too short. Also gaming 'n stuff.)
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Dec 29, 2013 #9 It's not here yet, but I do believe I'm getting a personal Disc Golf Cage.
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Dec 30, 2013 #10 StormChaser said: I was given this flower pot thing.... I installed Dirt 1.0 and Seeds 2.0 but Flower 3.0 has not downloaded yet Click to expand... What script came with Flower 3.0? Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
StormChaser said: I was given this flower pot thing.... I installed Dirt 1.0 and Seeds 2.0 but Flower 3.0 has not downloaded yet Click to expand... What script came with Flower 3.0?
D darksoul115 Poster Joined Nov 5, 2013 Messages 197 Dec 30, 2013 #11 I got a sweet dark purple 3DS no pokemon X or Y yet but im working on getting it
B BooDDEAD Dec 30, 2013 #12 Cologne $5 Gift Cards for Target x2 A Deep Commitment to Purple Paint x2 Lieutenant Bites The Cremator's Conscience Specialized Shotgun Killstreak Kit Wonder what everyone else got... *coughcough*
Cologne $5 Gift Cards for Target x2 A Deep Commitment to Purple Paint x2 Lieutenant Bites The Cremator's Conscience Specialized Shotgun Killstreak Kit Wonder what everyone else got... *coughcough*