Its time for another Unofficial Poor Man Hunting Party

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRs6ljnCTGo&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Youtube's a bad boy.

I got 10 stabs. Do I get 2 keys?
 
Youtube's a bad boy.

I got 10 stabs. Do I get 2 keys?

[ame]http://youtu.be/TNypx4YHzQk?t=1m52s[/ame]

I see your 10 stabs, and raise another 10 stabs.


Also just skip to like 1:50 since there's nothing in the beginning. I was too lazy to edit it or even make it looks nice. :P
 
Well it took bloody forever but I managed to finish your Engie challenge Poor.

5CAF7FF4436C6C183A94B9DCDE3A0FCB33B8B730


Screen cap of the climax of the thing, 20 straight kills in a row using only the mini to finish them off. Had to use the short circuit to prevent the solly's/demo's from one shotting the mini's but all death were caused be the little doom bringers. The video is on the way though I am not that good at editing and it is rather long. But you will get it.
 
Yay, I'm not a bounty!
Wait, I shouldn't have said that...
Time to go Headclicking!
 
Back
Top