http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRs6ljnCTGo&feature=youtu.be
Youtube's a bad boy.
I got 10 stabs. Do I get 2 keys?
Youtube's a bad boy.
I got 10 stabs. Do I get 2 keys?

I am seriously in jaw-dropping awe of how many facestabs are in that video.http://youtu.be/TNypx4YHzQk?t=1m52s
I see your 10 stabs, and raise another 10 stabs.
Also just skip to like 1:50 since there's nothing in the beginning. I was too lazy to edit it or even make it looks nice.![]()
I officially don't want to fight against Tomain until further notice- I'll have too many snipers on my team and we will get pwned.![]()
I am seriously in jaw-dropping awe of how many facestabs are in that video.
1 key for any video of 5 kills in a row with the mini sentry - Polish got this one with a little more enthusiasm the most. He got 20 straight kills with the mini.
Yay, I'm not a bounty!
Wait, I shouldn't have said that...
Time to go Headclicking!