We'll all miss you... :'C
Every time I make a friend, they leave TF2... If another one goes I dunno what I'll do!
Also don't forget to say goodbye to Tomain, since he rarely sees the forums and you were valentines![]()
CS steals ALL of our people, I swear.
Cause we're the best and we welcome VP with open arms.
Does CS have a walk-in fridge?
Does CS have a walk-in fridge?
Yea we do. I stole it from you guys 1 forum post ago.
Hmmmm.
Isn't it strange how you've been hanging around in TF2 channels and servers, and then we lose two of our members?
We're onto you, Drew. :glare:
Hmmmm.
Isn't it strange how you've been hanging around in TF2 channels and servers, and then we lose two of our members?
We're onto you, Drew. :glare:
.....How do you steal a walk-in fridge?

Don't play with the scissors shiznoe