I must save Au revoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry kazoo, they'll be back.... though i never saw shiznoe leaving TF2 i mean does he even play video games anymore LOL
 
We'll all miss you... :'C
Every time I make a friend, they leave TF2... If another one goes I dunno what I'll do!

Also don't forget to say goodbye to Tomain, since he rarely sees the forums and you were valentines :P

I promise I will give him my love!
 
bai shiznoe :(
obligatory cat gif:
tumblr_m3z3a3AiFA1rody9mo1_400.gif
 
Hmmmm.

Isn't it strange how you've been hanging around in TF2 channels and servers, and then we lose two of our members?

We're onto you, Drew. :glare:

Drew is truly evil kazoo, the lies and false promises!
 
We need to start stealing members from CS see how THEY LIKE IT!

Jk. Love you Shiz.
Come back and visit, ok?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top