new pooter

I was in SFM when i saw this thread, and just had to.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YHVWGl4dI0&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
 
So uh.

You mind me your old one, old buddy, old pal?
 
I don't know much abit computers, but this sounds like a great deal still.

Lol, no, don't get it. Bsod is bad. It's the Blue Screen of Death. That is very, very, very,VERY, BAD.

b9c508ad_BSOD.jpg

This evil son of a .... has screwed me over a couple times.
 
all it means is wither your motherboard, processor, or hard drive is going bad Or you deleted some important files

normally not that hard to fiv

he don't want it I'LL TAKE IT
 
Lol, no, don't get it. Bsod is bad. It's the Blue Screen of Death. That is very, very, very,VERY, BAD.

b9c508ad_BSOD.jpg

This evil son of a .... has screwed me over a couple times.

So update your ATI driver... :glare: (Yes I know that it's an old pic off the internet)
 
We didn't even have to ask the laptop question.

They're learning!



Welcome back Fluffles!
 
Shhhhhhh! No one was supposed to notice!

Idol is obviously acting. He's a PSC member as well, disguised, of course; you two are here to cleverly announce the new PSC implementation of the teachings of the Laptop Announcment of Price on Return from Break (aka LAPORB) to fresh recruits... I hate advertisement.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top