- Joined
- Jun 13, 2013
- Messages
- 502
$1553
that is all
that is all
So uh.
You mind me your old one, old buddy, old pal?

:3 if you pay shipping and handling
oh and it BSoD's every few min...sooo...have fun with that >![]()
I don't know much abit computers, but this sounds like a great deal still.:3 if you pay shipping and handling
oh and it BSoD's every few min...sooo...have fun with that >![]()
Once I reminded him that taking it apart was an option he decided to keep all the good stuff.I don't know much abit computers, but this sounds like a great deal still.
I don't know much abit computers, but this sounds like a great deal still.
Lol, no, don't get it. Bsod is bad. It's the Blue Screen of Death. That is very, very, very,VERY, BAD.
![]()
This evil son of a .... has screwed me over a couple times.
Or you've made this part of their PSC orientation.We didn't even have to ask the laptop question.
They're learning!
Or you've made this part of their PSC orientation.
Shhhhhhh! No one was supposed to notice!