Make it a fun night ya know? if leaders up for it, I'll throw in a raffled game of Titanfall for Xbox one.
its actually not a bad idea, would be kind of fun. Maybe you should submit that idea to the drop box. Maybe that could be the giveaway for June. All of the people who show online at XX:XX get a free copy of some game or something else

Alright guys, we need to set a date, leadership is approving of this and they will make and event out of it. So any good dates?
Well I would offer to edgegamers if the number is beat, a game of their choosing for whatever platform they use, Or a $100 gift card
It should be in the holidays and should be on the weekend.
If the event is advertised for like a whole month on front page or on the side of the website it will give everyone time to see it and know when it is.
Yea, holidays might work and might not. Depends on the holiday, due to travel and family. The current record is 2,206. It's going to be hard to beat, but we can do it!
In a 24 hour period, and whatever event they come up with the prize(s) will be raffled off or by some other means holiday is a bad idea etc family, friends... A weekend sounds great. I'll make sure & leadership keep you guys informed of whatever leadership shall come up with. I know we could do it.
If we can get this, I'll start a thread in op:x advertising it.
You could make a poll suggestion. See if everyone likes the idea first. If so, follow up with another poll on what month they want to do it. Then the week/date. I mean everyone checks the polls when they look at the forums.