The most members online

You could make a poll suggestion. See if everyone likes the idea first. If so, follow up with another poll on what month they want to do it. Then the week/date. I mean everyone checks the polls when they look at the forums.

Well thus far everyone seems to +1 it, I don't see why anyone would be against it. But as far as the poll goes I believe leadership will come up with suggestions on events, opportunities and what date. This thread is for suggestions regarding how far away should we have it, suggest events to leadership to people, donate prizes.
 
If no one is interested in doing this, we don't have too, it comes down to you guys.
 
For the basketball fans, if any.. I would throw in a Blake Griffin Court Kings Autograph Rookie 1/20 card for the raffle.
 
For the basketball fans, if any.. I would throw in a Blake Griffin Court Kings Autograph Rookie 1/20 card for the raffle.

Well hot damn $100 gift card and a sign card by Blake Griffin, that's awesome. Now leadership should start posting in here and requesting ideas for events. :confused1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top