*rubs palms together*
looks like i'll have to one-man carry this thread to 1000
[Blah, blah, blah...] New thread rule, make me feel something other than annoyed when I check this thread, and I'll leave it open.
Don't try to force it. If you do, the righteous mandible of the ferocious Rocky Mountain Semi-domesticated Yeti will chomp down on your dreams like so many helpless chicken wings on Wing Wednesday.
You're just lucky that Yeti enjoys the consternation this thread brings more than he loathes the vexation of the loquacious twaddling you have spewed in your recent GIF-less posts.
*rubs palms together*
looks like i'll have to one-man carry this thread to 1000
Inb4 closed
B) I don't comment often, but when I do...tapatalk from the middle of class.
Sent from my potato using electrolysis.
Inb4 closed
Don't try to force it. If you do, the righteous mandible of the ferocious Rocky Mountain Semi-domesticated Yeti will chomp down on your dreams like so many helpless chicken wings on Wing Wednesday.
You're just lucky that Yeti enjoys the consternation this thread brings more than he loathes the vexation of the loquacious twaddling you have spewed in your recent GIF-less posts.
And kudos to ST0RMY for putting my disdain into such comprehensive text. You sir, get the rare reward of the Yeti Stomp of Approval (insert artwork of award here.)