This Thread Has A Lot Of Views

On a potato of one to potato, how potato is this thread?

  • Mashed

    Points: 79 36.4%
  • Moo

    Points: 56 25.8%
  • Potato

    Points: 80 36.9%
  • Moar Salt Pl0x

    Points: 87 40.1%

  • Total voters
    217
facepalm.gif

davidtennantfacepalm.gif
 
*rubs palms together*

looks like i'll have to one-man carry this thread to 1000


giphy.gif



Don't try to force it. If you do, the righteous mandible of the ferocious Rocky Mountain Semi-domesticated Yeti will chomp down on your dreams like so many helpless chicken wings on Wing Wednesday.

[Blah, blah, blah...] New thread rule, make me feel something other than annoyed when I check this thread, and I'll leave it open.

You're just lucky that Yeti enjoys the consternation this thread brings more than he loathes the vexation of the loquacious twaddling you have spewed in your recent GIF-less posts.


giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
Don't try to force it. If you do, the righteous mandible of the ferocious Rocky Mountain Semi-domesticated Yeti will chomp down on your dreams like so many helpless chicken wings on Wing Wednesday.

You're just lucky that Yeti enjoys the consternation this thread brings more than he loathes the vexation of the loquacious twaddling you have spewed in your recent GIF-less posts.

d8b12df3a54d2b4b8e3b45253d0d8ea6.gif
 
B) I don't comment often, but when I do...tapatalk from the middle of class.


Sent from my potato using electrolysis.
 
B) I don't comment often, but when I do...tapatalk from the middle of class.


Sent from my potato using electrolysis.

Insert that text into the caption of a meme and you shall prevent the ominous prophecy of Drew-X.

Inb4 closed

And kudos to ST0RMY for putting my disdain into such comprehensive text. You sir, get the rare reward of the Yeti Stomp of Approval (insert artwork of award here.)

Don't try to force it. If you do, the righteous mandible of the ferocious Rocky Mountain Semi-domesticated Yeti will chomp down on your dreams like so many helpless chicken wings on Wing Wednesday.



You're just lucky that Yeti enjoys the consternation this thread brings more than he loathes the vexation of the loquacious twaddling you have spewed in your recent GIF-less posts.
 
Last edited:
And kudos to ST0RMY for putting my disdain into such comprehensive text. You sir, get the rare reward of the Yeti Stomp of Approval (insert artwork of award here.)


giphy.gif



Thank you for the Yeti Stomp of Approval. However, I must respectfully decline as I have yet to recover (both physically and mentally) from the Yeti Stomp of Casual Greetings.
 
Back
Top