A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Jun 5, 2014 #982 Crusty Bunk Sock said: Click to expand... But yes. You can't just say no like that. You will anger the yeti... And we don't want that. And I found you a hat yeti, is this enough to please you?
Crusty Bunk Sock said: Click to expand... But yes. You can't just say no like that. You will anger the yeti... And we don't want that. And I found you a hat yeti, is this enough to please you?
Z Zeak(DK) EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Jun 22, 2010 Messages 1,670 Jun 6, 2014 #984 ST0RMY said: Click to expand... I don't really want to admit this, but I kept watching this loop, hoping it would fall into place!
ST0RMY said: Click to expand... I don't really want to admit this, but I kept watching this loop, hoping it would fall into place!
A albertfish EGO Zealot Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 1,558 Jun 6, 2014 #987 Hey Storm, I'm just eating some breakfast.
Storm Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined May 7, 2012 Messages 1,062 Jun 6, 2014 #988 albertfish said: Hey Storm, I'm just eating some breakfast. Click to expand...
T The Shameinator Forum Fiend Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 741 Jun 6, 2014 #989 I will rap your head in with a ratchet! Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
A albertfish EGO Zealot Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 1,558 Jun 6, 2014 #990 Storm said: Click to expand... Because I'm hungry.
Storm Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined May 7, 2012 Messages 1,062 Jun 6, 2014 #991 albertfish said: Because I'm hungry. Click to expand... Oh. Well carry on I suppose. Though I must ask, what's for lunch?
albertfish said: Because I'm hungry. Click to expand... Oh. Well carry on I suppose. Though I must ask, what's for lunch?
A albertfish EGO Zealot Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 1,558 Jun 6, 2014 #993 The Shameinator said: HOT CLAMCHOWDER Click to expand... With a side of donion rings.
Storm Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined May 7, 2012 Messages 1,062 Jun 6, 2014 #994 Both of those sound really good, but I'm gonna go with ice cream.
A albertfish EGO Zealot Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 1,558 Jun 6, 2014 #999 Storm said: 998! We're so close. Click to expand... Edit from Drew: Ha. My prophecy was true. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
T The Yeti EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 4,080 Jun 6, 2014 #1,000 But really, thank you to all who contributed and made these forums more lively. Thread will be reopened tomorrow to celebrate our 1k posts Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
But really, thank you to all who contributed and made these forums more lively. Thread will be reopened tomorrow to celebrate our 1k posts