This Thread Has A Lot Of Views

On a potato of one to potato, how potato is this thread?

  • Mashed

    Points: 79 36.4%
  • Moo

    Points: 56 25.8%
  • Potato

    Points: 80 36.9%
  • Moar Salt Pl0x

    Points: 87 40.1%

  • Total voters
    217
Grand-Re-Opening.jpg
 
sry-were-closed.jpg


But really, thank you to all who contributed and made these forums more lively. Thread will be reopened tomorrow to celebrate our 1k posts

You scared me yeti. Don't do that again. YOU sneaky devil. I diddnt see the text below the pic.
 
>Sees that 999 posts were made
>Makes 1000th post "*sniped*"
>Thread is closed
>Is sad
 
Aw that's just great, now what am I supposed to do with this angry mob?

pitchforks.gif
 
Can we make this the longest in history? CAN I GET 2000 UP IN THIS THREAD?!


Sent from my potato using electrolysis.
 
The longest thread, at least the longest I saw, was the Front Page poll question one in the general forums @ 1463 posts
 
Last edited:
i'm confused what happened ?

btw i sincerely apologize for my actions and comments in this tread earlier

just wanted and felt like it needed to be said

I'll put this in words everyone can understand.

S'mighty fine of ya ta apolargize. But us Op:X folk'll have ta tern ya down. Heck, the best darn way of treatin' this-here conflagration is to keep the spit-talkin' and mule-shovelin' to friendly level of gentermanly eloquence.

'Nuff said 'bout that. Hows'bout we get back ta scrappin' with these-here fancy movin' illustriations?

giphy.gif
 
Back
Top