This Thread Has A Lot Of Views

On a potato of one to potato, how potato is this thread?

  • Mashed

    Points: 79 36.4%
  • Moo

    Points: 56 25.8%
  • Potato

    Points: 80 36.9%
  • Moar Salt Pl0x

    Points: 87 40.1%

  • Total voters
    217
I'll put this in words everyone can understand.

S'mighty fine of ya ta apolargize. But us Op:X folk'll have ta tern ya down. Heck, the best darn way of treatin' this-here conflagration is to keep the spit-talkin' and mule-shovelin' to friendly level of gentermanly eloquence.

'Nuff said 'bout that. Hows'bout we get back ta scrappin' with these-here fancy movin' illustriations?

giphy.gif

Really?
 
I'll put this in words everyone can understand.

S'mighty fine of ya ta apolargize. But us Op:X folk'll have ta tern ya down. Heck, the best darn way of treatin' this-here conflagration is to keep the spit-talkin' and mule-shovelin' to friendly level of gentermanly eloquence.

'Nuff said 'bout that. Hows'bout we get back ta scrappin' with these-here fancy movin' illustriations?

giphy.gif


Yes, really.

Tryouts.gif
 
Our abundant amount of games are too fun for us to be bothered with talking about whether or not we should allow awps/autos on the server AGAIN.

Is it too abundant for a RO2 server? I'd personally drive the spear tip!
 
Our abundant amount of games are too fun for us to be bothered with talking about whether or not we should allow awps/autos on the server AGAIN.

I thought it was because we all took the lyrics of Skynyrd's "Free Bird" to heart...

giphy.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top