- Joined
- Mar 1, 2015
- Messages
- 13
This is not a problem related to EGO servers but i looked everywhere for that problem and cant find anything. Everytime a server change maps, my game crash and bring me back to desktop.
I saw few post about that in TF2 but they are all few years old. Anyone know a fix for that problem? I have the same problem on 2 different computers. Win7 64 bit on one and Win7 32bit on the other. I did try the old trick of deleting clientregistry.blob with no success.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
I saw few post about that in TF2 but they are all few years old. Anyone know a fix for that problem? I have the same problem on 2 different computers. Win7 64 bit on one and Win7 32bit on the other. I did try the old trick of deleting clientregistry.blob with no success.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks













Let us know if that works or if you still have issues.