So today I was hit by a random driver as I was walking home from class. I was in the middle of the crosswalk when the driver hit me head on. I seemed fine when I got back on my feet. But when I tried to look for the car, it was not there, it was a hit and run. Thank god the police station was close because when I made it in and told them what happened, the pain really started to set in. The officers noticed I was in pain and decided to call the paramedics. I told them "where it hurt", but the place I pointed to wasn't actually the place where I was hit. I did this because I didn't want people to worry about me and I didn't want to go to the hospital at that time and miss out on classes. So I denied any painkillers and a brace from the paramedics and went on my way to my home. But I actually examined my self more closely and noticed that I had a bruised hip and a dislocated kneecap. So I popped the kneecap back into place and laid down. I'm fine right now, just a little banged up. But I felt like I needed to tell somebody. Wish me luck!!



































