I think capping mostly seems to just serve to annoy people. I would be happy with perhaps making it death match instead. I’m with fresh on this
Also I think we should point server regulars here to voice their opinion and vote. We have a good player base and wouldn’t want to mess with it too much.
If the limit changed and all I would like to see our balance plugin reflecting this somehow.
My take on it is this: Because turbine already functions as a death-match map (Small/enclosed & Instant Respawn) for the majority of the people who play on it, it probably should be tuned towards death match. This might also help keep dustbowl as the dedicated "objective" map and maybe the dustbowl server should get a rotation of 3 or 4 maps instead of db 24/7.
I do like the concept of keeping DB strictly to objective type maps and having turbine appeal to a more casual audience.
We tried the rotation map thing a LOT and it just never seems to work. The most recent version of it was just turned off a few weeks ago. Although I’m all for a payload rotation![]()
I do like the concept of keeping DB strictly to objective type maps and having turbine appeal to a more casual audience.
I will say this: if you remove spread and crits, you will not be appealing to a more casual audience. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: The second you turn off random spread, lightverse will never lose a scout 1v1 ever again.
Random crits and weapon spread are part of the game and have only been here for 9 years...shouldn't be removed.
I'm usually easygoing, and I go with the flow. I think I'd still have fun any way this poll goes.

Random crits and weapon spread are part of the game and have only been here for 9 years...shouldn't be removed.
Just cause it’s part of the game doesn’t mean it’s a good thing and people leave the server over it. Times have changed.
set the cap limit to 999 and disable cap crits. It will be a lot more fun, and will keep those jerks that just want to cap (generally playing scout, and just being as annoying as a scout usually is) from ruining the fun for the rest of us. I just want to kill people.