
*snip*
snip
Watching new season of SAO, trying to finish old seasons of Fairy Tail so I can watch the new season. i'm on episode 176; watched 50 episodes this week after taking a year break oof. Also mixing in Cowboy Bebop when I'm sick of the power of friendship.
Just finished the new season of My Hero Acadamia, Cells at Work, new season of AOT, Angels of Death, and Steins:Gate 0. So im done with the summer animes that I wanted to watch. On to the winter ones!
I'm almost done Bebop as well - it's been my casual show for fun. I love it though. It has aged very well.
A recent one I just watched, despite not being overly sure. I hated the Haruhi Suzumiya series. Thought it was dreadful. I was told if i suffered though, the movie was worth it.
The movie has delivered and I am very pleased. Well told story, good direction, nice art, good music... I was pleased for the entire 2.5 hours.
![]()
Wait, you watched the WHOLE Haruhi anime? You did skip the 4-5 episodes of loops from different perspectives right?
What I want to know is why did you post the Korean poster?
There was a second series that also predates the movie that is filled with the infamous "Endless Eight". Which are a series of episodes all portraying the "exact" same events in a loop.
I heard this was definitely worth avoiding.