Anmyone around?

\Adorable good to see your still alive :P lol
server has kind of died so havent played dods in a while plus the release of classic wow mixed with work and planning a wedding has eaten up most of my time haha
But i do check the forums everyday to see whats going on with everybody
 
Hey Simon Simon ,

I've been quite well we went on a trip to Germany (Munich and Bavaria) where my great great grandfather came from and moved to the Midwest. We visited several small towns throughout Bavaria, a concentration camp, and Salzburg Austria as well. I loved it so much we are going back for Christmas. I can honestly say it was just like where I'm from and could happily live the rest of my life in Germany if it came right down to it. Outside that I've been quite well. I'd highly recommend anyone whose interested in traveling Europe to add Germany to your list. I've finished Italy for the most part outside Sicily and Pompei. Russia is on the books for the spring time :) St Petersburg and Moscow.

Renegade <3 you to and miss you hope life is well for you :)
 
Aww <3 Renegade miss you to :) I am still alive, we've just had a busy summer and fall. We traveled to Italy in April and Germany in the last week of August/first week of September. I'm off to London to see a friend I haven't seen in a long time next Saturday she's got a stop over in London and It will be good to see her from home :)
 
Hey Simon Simon ,

I've been quite well we went on a trip to Germany (Munich and Bavaria) where my great great grandfather came from and moved to the Midwest. We visited several small towns throughout Bavaria, a concentration camp, and Salzburg Austria as well. I loved it so much we are going back for Christmas. I can honestly say it was just like where I'm from and could happily live the rest of my life in Germany if it came right down to it. Outside that I've been quite well. I'd highly recommend anyone whose interested in traveling Europe to add Germany to your list. I've finished Italy for the most part outside Sicily and Pompei. Russia is on the books for the spring time :) St Petersburg and Moscow.

Renegade <3 you to and miss you hope life is well for you :)

Wow! Sounds like quite the trip and I bet there's so much history to take in and learn about there. I'd love to get to do that one day. Glad things are well :). Enjoy the future travels too. Would love to see some photos sometime if you feel like posting them!
 
Can I upload them to the forums. If not I will add a few to instagram. We went on a very expensive premium tour to the castles, everyone on the tour was american outside my husband the brit and a guy from Finland lol
 
People are still playing the game and Yes what a great move it was Adorable to move to Europe
 
I see the old players crop up on Dods servers, you guys need to rethink about a resurrection of a Dods server, the game is still strong.
But then things change, my avatars gone, 13 years a member and even my eGO has gone :(
Life
Anyway Merry Christmas People, have a good one
 
Last edited:
I miss this game
I feel ya.
Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon
 
I still play a couple times a month, mainly on the Snowbridge.
 
I've moved on, mostly Call of Duty.

I'd like to play the OG DOD sometime soon! Coming up on it's 20 year anniversary!
 
Back
Top