- Joined
- Jan 12, 2010
- Messages
- 79
Come play DOD
lol
St Petersburg and Moscow. 
I am still alive, we've just had a busy summer and fall. We traveled to Italy in April and Germany in the last week of August/first week of September. I'm off to London to see a friend I haven't seen in a long time next Saturday she's got a stop over in London and It will be good to see her from home 
HeySimon ,
I've been quite well we went on a trip to Germany (Munich and Bavaria) where my great great grandfather came from and moved to the Midwest. We visited several small towns throughout Bavaria, a concentration camp, and Salzburg Austria as well. I loved it so much we are going back for Christmas. I can honestly say it was just like where I'm from and could happily live the rest of my life in Germany if it came right down to it. Outside that I've been quite well. I'd highly recommend anyone whose interested in traveling Europe to add Germany to your list. I've finished Italy for the most part outside Sicily and Pompei. Russia is on the books for the spring timeSt Petersburg and Moscow.
Renegade <3 you to and miss you hope life is well for you![]()
. Enjoy the future travels too. Would love to see some photos sometime if you feel like posting them!
are there still servers with people?Been too longPeople are still playing the game and Yes what a great move it was Adorable to move to Europe

