What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug
Guns Disappearing at LR / Guns Disappearing.
Detailed description of the bug
Video Showing that the Gun Disappeared on LR!
<>
There were instances where I saw people lose their gun in Gun Toss, which disappears in the Air or rather disappears on the Ground when the CT throws their weapon next. As seen in the Footage above, there is a clear representation of that happening, the T didn't pick up the Gun and rather just stayed beside it, waiting for the CT to throw the gun. There are also some instances where it's not even LR and my Gun Disappears when I accidentally drop it, although I'm speculating that it might be my Ping Problem (220ms) regarding the matter although it's not yet confirmed whether or not it really is my ping since this is more than likely to have happened to other people with lower ping. I would like to see the responses on this, as I have no idea on what the possible problem could be. Some other stuff I could say is that it happens rather rarely, this has happened to me 2 times, so I wonder what the issue could be. Let me know if I'm not the only one experiencing this problem!
CS:GO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug
Guns Disappearing at LR / Guns Disappearing.
Detailed description of the bug
Video Showing that the Gun Disappeared on LR!
<>
There were instances where I saw people lose their gun in Gun Toss, which disappears in the Air or rather disappears on the Ground when the CT throws their weapon next. As seen in the Footage above, there is a clear representation of that happening, the T didn't pick up the Gun and rather just stayed beside it, waiting for the CT to throw the gun. There are also some instances where it's not even LR and my Gun Disappears when I accidentally drop it, although I'm speculating that it might be my Ping Problem (220ms) regarding the matter although it's not yet confirmed whether or not it really is my ping since this is more than likely to have happened to other people with lower ping. I would like to see the responses on this, as I have no idea on what the possible problem could be. Some other stuff I could say is that it happens rather rarely, this has happened to me 2 times, so I wonder what the issue could be. Let me know if I'm not the only one experiencing this problem!












