S Sonec Poster Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 186 Sep 4, 2008 #841 7/10 I can't really read the words...
D Ducttape Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,473 Sep 5, 2008 #842 7000/10000 that's not how you spell sonic
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Sep 5, 2008 #843 6/10 I liked your old one and the drop shadiw us too much, makes the black text very hard to read, apart from that its good
6/10 I liked your old one and the drop shadiw us too much, makes the black text very hard to read, apart from that its good
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Sep 6, 2008 #848 6/10 I like the effect you used, Ive seen it before but i cant put my finger on it.
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Sep 6, 2008 #850 midget31394 said: 6/10 I like the effect you used, Ive seen it before but i cant put my finger on it. Click to expand... i smudged the render all around the canvas, put the render back in, add C4D and a pattern effect 7/10 for rasmus
midget31394 said: 6/10 I like the effect you used, Ive seen it before but i cant put my finger on it. Click to expand... i smudged the render all around the canvas, put the render back in, add C4D and a pattern effect 7/10 for rasmus
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 Sep 6, 2008 #854 4/10 the large text with the black around it brinsg it down to about a 7, the image in which is meet the soldier is nothing special, brings it down to a 5, and I just dont really like the feel of it.
4/10 the large text with the black around it brinsg it down to about a 7, the image in which is meet the soldier is nothing special, brings it down to a 5, and I just dont really like the feel of it.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Sep 7, 2008 #857 8/10 i got me a new sig but i hates it
TomsSound Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 2,945 Sep 7, 2008 #858 8/10 Volcom is cut off on the left side.. and the black symbol is not very sharp. The rest is very cool looking. Needs a little border work.
8/10 Volcom is cut off on the left side.. and the black symbol is not very sharp. The rest is very cool looking. Needs a little border work.
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Sep 7, 2008 #860 10/10 ! I like that invisible style