North Texans Unite!!

ya chris we decided like i dunno 2 weeks ago, that itll be @ 7p (but ill get there round 6-630p 2 get everythin ready). also where you want a map from? if u want, ill do a google earth image of the area & from there, you can figure out what 2 do. otherwise, get directions from ur place 2 where the fuddruckers will be & go from there.
 

^this is soupnazi & myself meetin up w/ paraplegic_ballerina.

^this is part of my prototype shirt. im tryin 2 follow the paint directions, so hopefully ill have the shirt done by the meet n greet.
 
hey i have the original pic in my card so if u want the pic, ur more than happy 2 take it & blow it up to w/e res u want.
 
I am starting a second job next week... I hope to still be able to make it out on the 22nd... but paying bills and taking care of my wife comes first...
 
Im staying over at that Embassy Suites for thanksgiving. Ill try and see if I can make it, but I dont know yet.

EDIT : I wish I could go, but Im going deer hunting that weekend.... man that sucks. Oh well, have fun. Wish I could be there :D
 
Last edited:
Gig'em Aggies! *glares at turtle wax* :D

I'll definitely be there, on any date. I'm only 2 hours away so it won't be too bad any day.

I have another friend who hasn't posted yet. I'll poke him.

(Turns out he did post, but he's such a boring person I didn't notice.)
Gig' em Aggies for the win!
 
its all good fluffykitten. also just so you guys know, ill be sendin out the $$ for the shirts 2morrow, so only myself & soup nazi will get shirts. i told you other guys to hit me up, but you never did, so your loss. i also hope that everyone likes the prototype shirt that i made for the meet n greet.
 
bump! just a few more days... we should have set it up for laser tag. That would have been cool!
 
ok, so 48 hrs in counting... well i got some bad news. i have come down w/ either a sore throat or possible laringitus (not sure yet). either or way, i will still be there 2 meet up w/ u guys, but due 2 my health, i wont go crazy on making a poster, ill simply get a few scrapbook sheets & do some colorful work w/ them.
 
Get better, Pillar! And sorry to hear that, Crank!

Question though... did we ever decide on a time?
 
If y'all can get here, get HERE! It's tomorrow, though.

Still, on the time. I"m assuming we're eating supper, but that stretches from 3PM to 10PM...
 
Back
Top