- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 364
The update needs major fixing
Hmm sound like they really thought about this update. But why smoke on soldiers!!! Now people know that I rocket jump everywhere.

I have yet to understand why everyone calls the engineer overpowered now. Sure, the level 3 Dispenser's healing rate is fast, but any good demoman (or any other class with an ?ber) will still be able to take out the engineer first, than the sentry.The update pretty much just overpowers the engie and makes the spy a total jerk.
This is going to be (or already is) an excellent update, i hate it when people call for a medic, then i rush over to find them at full health :/

Trust me, they tried that whole "breaking stickies" thing ALOT. The models for sticky shards are around since TF2's beta. They were thinking about adding this alooong time ago already. And it doesn't stop demomen that much anyway. Only heavies are more of a threat now, and that's how it should have been from the beginning.I'm always amazed when people rip stuff when it just comes out... can't you at least give something a few hours of testing before you decide to rip it?![]()
I agree. I also think that this update will encourage demomen to use their pipebombs more often. Especially in situations where you're trying to directly hit the enemy who knows you're coming. keep in mind that pipebombs are deadliest when hitting groups of enemies directly. Stickies will still have a role, but players will be able to counter sticky-spamming easier than before. And it will also promote teamwork, since not all classes can break apart the stickies. I personally play demo, and I think this is a fair update. Need to get better with those pipebombs any way.Trust me, they tried that whole "breaking stickies" thing ALOT. The models for sticky shards are around since TF2's beta. They were thinking about adding this alooong time ago already. And it doesn't stop demomen that much anyway. Only heavies are more of a threat now, and that's how it should have been from the beginning.
-Calle

Also before anyone says anything about it, i know "if i don't like it leave" i know that mentality, but overall i do like tf2.
