Which phrase do you like better?

Which phrase do you like better?

  • Dropping the Ban Hammer

    Points: 640 43.1%
  • Punk Free Gaming

    Points: 649 43.7%
  • The Ban Fest

    Points: 51 3.4%
  • eGO Ban-o-rama

    Points: 146 9.8%

  • Total voters
    1,486
the banning ones play in to people's obsession about ego, and how they think we just ban everyone cause we enjoy it. Thus it has a negative effect towards our real goal of creating a mature gaming environment. "Punk Free Gaming" should be our slogan. Buuuut... i voted for eGO Ban-o-rama because it sounds awesome
 
I have to agree with Nero. Even though I voted for Dropping the Ban Hammer, Punk Free Gaming sounds better for a slogan.
 
well

Dropping the Ban Hammer...maybe i troll 4chan and 7chan too much cause they always excercise their Ban hammers. Punk free gaming doesn't sound good to me. The phrase Dropping the Ban Hammer instills fear like shooting someone in the groin. Sure we could put a bullet in your heart but nah. Dropping the Ban Hammer all the way.
 
I know I've already posted here but I can't believe the vote is so close.

For being a mature gaming community - it's hard to come to grips with the immaturity displayed with a slogan which mentions our love of the power over people playing on our servers. If you deserved to get banned, you will be. Do we really want/need to advertise this to good mature people who just come to play?

A slogan mentioning us banning people makes us punks.
 
man, i wished i didnt vote for banhammer so early before reading the whole post. Punk free gaming is better, we dont want to look like all we do is ban

That's where I am too. Can I change my vote?
 
I know I've already posted here but I can't believe the vote is so close.

For being a mature gaming community - it's hard to come to grips with the immaturity displayed with a slogan which mentions our love of the power over people playing on our servers. If you deserved to get banned, you will be. Do we really want/need to advertise this to good mature people who just come to play?

A slogan mentioning us banning people makes us punks.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm incredibly disappointed in how this is turning out. eGO is not about finding people to ban, it's about hosting servers that are actually fun to play in.

Also, I hope that regardless of the final result of the poll it stays as 'Punk Free Gaming' because let's face it. The others are a joke.
 
Back
Top