- Joined
- Dec 10, 2008
- Messages
- 185
Haha dropping the ban hammer and punk free gaming are tied at 318 each.

as much as I love dropping the ban hammer...it's not a very good slogan. Punk Free Gaming represents us better.

man, i wished i didnt vote for banhammer so early before reading the whole post. Punk free gaming is better, we dont want to look like all we do is ban
I know I've already posted here but I can't believe the vote is so close.
For being a mature gaming community - it's hard to come to grips with the immaturity displayed with a slogan which mentions our love of the power over people playing on our servers. If you deserved to get banned, you will be. Do we really want/need to advertise this to good mature people who just come to play?
A slogan mentioning us banning people makes us punks.